This week I read about many DIY projects for the home and entertaining. These projects were very inspiring! So much so that I tackled a fun Anthropologie ring dish project that turned out amazing. Check it out here to learn how to create your own chic and beautiful ring dish.
A few of my favorite projects include a fabulous clay serving platter, beautiful spring chocolate bark, an amazing copper ladder, trending brush stroke accents, and lovely marbled art. These projects are going into my “to do” folder.
Favorite DIY Projects This Week
1. A Beautiful Mess marble paper art
2. Two Thirty-Five Designs / All Things Thrifty copper ladder
3. Paper & Stitch color blocked chocolate bark with flower and sprinkles
4. Design*Sponge clay platters
5. Apartment Therapy bold brushstrokes trend